We promise to serve the public, as nearly as we can, to complete satisfaction. If, you are not totally satisfied with a purchase, you may return (new-unused) merchandise within 60 days with receipt.
We only collect sales tax on purchases shipped to an address within the state of Oklahoma. Sales tax rates are subject to change.
We ship only to the 48 Continental U.S. States. Merchandise is currently shipped USPS mail. Your online order statement will include a calculation of shipping charges based on the actual weight of the entire order.
Merchandise is shipped daily, Monday through Friday. Weekend orders will be processed on Mondays. All items are shipped USPS mail. Currently, we only ship to addresses within the Continental U.S.
- Product must not show any evidence of wear and must be returned with all original tags. To ensure that your boots don't show any signs of wear, be sure to walk only on carpeted areas until you are sure they fit properly. Avoid any kind of hard flooring as it may scuff the soles of the boots.
- Items must be returned within 60 days of date received.
- Original shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable. All return shipping must be paid by customer.
- Product must be returned in original packaging (boot box, etc.) and placed in original shipping box or similar packaging as received in. Boot boxes may not be returned with tape or any shipping labels on them, doing so will result in a restocking fee.
- From the time your item has been received in our warehouse, please allow up to 5 business days for your return to be processed.
- Please send returns with original receipt and any instructions to: Cherokee Trading Post 23107 N. Frontage Rd. Clinton, OK. 73601